7 New Leaders Elected to the Mount’s Board of Trustees
A Representation of Alumni, Business and Community Members
Emmitsburg, Maryland - Mount St. Mary's University announces the election of 7 new members to its Board of Trustees.
"These new members of our Board bring a wealth of dedication and service to the Mount community," says President Thomas H. Powell. "Their love for the University strengthens our mission to develop strong leaders for the Church, for the professions and for the world, and I look forward to working with each of them as we advance this great institution."
The new members include:
- The Honorable Jennifer M. Anderson, C’81 - Judge, District of Columbia Superior Court
- Howard N. Bolte, C’84 - Executive Vice President, BDP International
- Mary D. Kane, C’84 - President and CEO, Sister Cities International
- Richard P. Kidwell, C’76 - Sr. Associate Counsel/Vice President of Risk Management,
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Mary Noel Page - Invested in the Order of Malta, Federal Association and retired registered nurse
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph G. Quinn, J.D., J.C.L. - Vice President for Mission and Ministry, Fordham University
- J. Scott Wilfong, C’72 - Chairman, President & CEO, SunTrust Bank, Greater Washington/Maryland
- Robert J. Smith, Esq. C’64 (second term)
The new Board members will serve 4-year terms from 2012 to 2016.
For a complete listing of Mount St. Mary’s University’s Board of Trustees visit: msmary.edu.