Rules and Etiquette
1. Please be courteous and respectful of others to ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone,
2. PLEASE return all weights and equipment to their proper place. It is not anyone else’s
job to clean up after you!
3. Allow others to work in…take turns!
4. Wear proper lifting attire. No cutoffs, jeans, or sandals, and a full length shirts & sneakers must be
worn. No exposed sports bras or midriffs..
5. Wipe off equipment with the provided antibacterial spray when done. Please spray the towel,
then wipe the equipment. DO NOT spray the machines directly.
6. No swearing, grunting and loud noises. It is very distracting and offensive to others.
7. Don’t drop or throw the weights.
8. Please pick up all trash and belongings when your workout is complete.
9. Don’t monopolize several pieces of equipment while others are waiting. No Sitting on
the machines in between sets.
10. Limit the time on each cardio machines to no longer than 30 minutes when the area is busy.
11. No food or beverages (other than water) will be allowed in the Fitness Center.
12. Do not remove any equipment from the Fitness Center.
13. Please change muddy, dirty or wet shoes before entering the Fitness Center.
14. Please be sure to return all magazines to the proper rack before leaving.
15. All patrons are encouraged to set up an appointment for fitness area orientation if he/she
is not familiar with the equipment.