NATIONAL SHRINE GROTTO OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES
Support The Grotto
The National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes is a sacred place of God's beauty and peace, where pilgrims are welcomed to visit, reflect and pray.
Here, upon Mary's Mountain, the sacraments are offered, along with Marian devotion and informational-spiritual tours.
With your support, we will continue to provide spiritual refreshment, healing and deeper holiness that this holy place has been for thousands of pilgrims each and every year.
Ways to Give
► Make a One-time or Recurring Gift Online
The National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes is entirely supported by your financial gifts. Consider the constant maintenance and upkeep of these grounds and facilities in your annual giving plan.
► Naming Opportunities (Preserve the Memory)
Preserve the memory of your special occasion or loved ones on this beautiful mountain shrine devoted to Our Mother Virgin Mary.
► Plan a Legacy Gift with the 1808 Society
Planned giving is an individualized process and offers many advantages depending on each donor's unique situation. You can support the National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes (Mount St. Mary's University) with gifts that don't impact the way you live. You can designate National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes to receive estate assets in the future, or you can make immediate gifts to us of assets that are "out of sight and out of mind."
Stewardship and Donors Bill of Rights
We understand your generosity is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that we merit the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes mission, of the way the we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about your donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To have the opportunity for your name to be deleted our mailing lists (we do not share your information with other organizations).
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Your Mailing Preferences
Are you interested in receiving up-to-date correspondence? Information about the Grotto of Lourdes can be sent directly to your home or business either by mail or email. Or are you already a long-time supporter, and want to update your records? If so, please email us at email@example.com or mail to:
Mount St. Mary's University
National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes
16330 Grotto Road
Emmitsburg, MD 21727