NAA Voting Instruction
Beginning April 5, 2013 you can vote online using your online secure ballot.
To vote you must be a registered member of the Online Community!
(this secure method insures anonymity and allows one vote per alum)
The ballot, voting instructions and a brief bio and statement from each candidate can be found at www.alumnivote.com
Voting online is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 !
- Visit the link to the Secure Online Ballot.
- Log In to Mount Online (the secure Alumni Directory and Community)
- When you acces the Secure Online Ballot, you will be asked to either log-in to the Online Community or register as a new user.
- As a new user, you will need your 10-digit ID number. This can be found on your mailing label, or in the email inviting you to vote. Use your unique 10-digit ID number e.g. 0000012345 (Include leading 0's)
- Complete the Online Community registration process.
- After you are registered, you will be asked to log-in to MountOnline.
- From the Community Welcome page click on the "Vote" image, this will bring you directly to your secure ballot.
Once registered, you will be directed to the secure online ballot. By using this secure site, you can only vote once.
Do you prefer a paper ballot?
If you would like a paper ballot, please contact the Alumni Office at 301-447-5362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and class year so that your ballot can be validated.
All alumni are invited to cast one ballot. If you request a paper ballot, you will no longer be able to vote online.