Warehouse Clerk (Job Search Status: Currently Accepting Resumes)
Minimum Pay Rate: $9.50 per hour
Work Schedule: Full Time Mon-Fri; 7am-3:30pm
Essential Position Functions:
1. Stocking & Deliveries
Sort and stocks inventory items/distributes non-stocked items to appropriate departments. Delivers freight, UPS, USPS and FedEx to appropriate departments. Deliver custodial supplies from stock to buildings as requisitioned. Delivers paper products and forms to departments as requisitioned. Must be able to navigate all buildings on campus for deliveries.
2. Provide service to student body and employees receiving and shipping packages and parcels. Must be able to use package tracking system via computer and handheld electronics.
1. Vehicle Usage
Making trips off campus to pick up materials ordered by the University. Pump gas for University vehicles and records same for billing. Cleans and waxes Receiving and Purchasing vehicles.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. Computer knowledge; PC compatible software.
2. Ability to use a fork lift and pallet jack.
3. Must be familiar with and adhere to all the safety rules and regulations for the University’s Safety Policy which apply to the work environment.
1. Six (6) months experience in warehouse.
2. Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. and climb ladders.
3. Ability to operate electric fork lift for stocking bins.
4. Valid \ clean driver’s license required.
5. Reading and writing abilities. Basic math abilities required.
6. Must be able to work well with others.
7. Overtime may be required.
8. Must be able to navigate all buildings on campus for delivery of supplies and packages.
9. Ability to use computer (windows)
10. High School diploma or equivalency
1. Physical Plant - Receiving.
2. Deliveries made over entire campus.
1. Delivery vehicle and fork lift and pallet jack.
Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
To Apply: Complete the Application (Found under the Staff Positions Listings). Mail with cover letter and resume to the Department of Human Resources, Warehouse Clerk Search, 16300 Old Emmitsburg Road, Emmitsburg MD 21727 or fax to (301) 447-5864. Resume may also be sent by email to email@example.com.
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount St. Mary's seeks individuals who are eager to engage and support our Catholic identity. Mount St. Mary's University has a strong institutional commitment to excellence through diversity in its educational program and employment practices; we actively seek and welcome applications from candidates with exceptional qualifications, particularly those with demonstrable commitments to a more inclusive society and world.