Information for Current Graduate Students
The Office of the Registrar supports the work of the graduate faculty and serves our students and alumni as the custodian of academic records. The office coordinates course registration, assigns classrooms, maintains student transcripts, performs degree audits, provides enrollment and graduation verifications, and supplies information to government agencies and external organizations.
See below for graduate course schedules, forms and other information.
International students must contact the DSO about obtaining a student visa.
• Graduate Course Registration Form
• Graduate Drop Form
• Graduate Intent to Graduate Form
• Graduate Withdrawal Form (.pdf)
• MBA Declaration of Concentration Form (.doc)
• Declaration of Certificate Form (.pdf)
Fall - May 1
Spring - Nov. 1
Summer - Feb. 1
MBA / MHA / MSB
• Spring 2015 MBA Schedule (.pdf)
• Spring 2015 Mini Course Schedule (.pdf)
• Spring 2015 MHA Schedule (.pdf)
• Fall 2014 MBA Schedule (.pdf)
• Fall 2014 MHA Schedule (.pdf)
• Fall 2014 Mini Course Schedule (.pdf)
• Fall 2014 MSB Course Schedule (.pdf)
• ELMBA Schedule 2014-15 (.pdf)
MED / MAT
• Spring 2014 MAP Schedule (.pdf)