School of Education & Human Services
Master of Education
The teaching profession provides opportunities on a daily basis to change lives. Most likely, it’s why you entered the field. You know the satisfaction that comes when you touch one life: you are making a difference for a lifetime. Imagine the difference you could make if you were to enhance and refine your skills in an area of concentration. You will grow professionally, meet new challenges, and increase your sphere of influence. The Mount’s Master of Education program will help you realize the professional growth you seek.
Admission Requirements & Application
Individuals wishing to apply for admission in the M.Ed. program must hold a state teaching certificate and should submit the following items:
- Completed application; available online;
- Nonrefundable $35 application fee;
- Undergraduate transcript(s) from an accredited four-year institution;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Copy of current state teaching certificate;
- Participate in admission interview.
Barbara Martin Palmer, Ph.D.
Dean of the School of Education and Human Services
Locations: Emmitsburg and Frederick