College of Liberal Arts
Tolle Lege Submissions
- Manuscripts on any topic in theology or philosophy will be considered for publication.
- Submissions will be accepted from any student currently enrolled at Mount St. Mary's University, although preference will be given to undergraduate students.
- Manuscripts should be at least 1000 words long. Manuscripts of any length over that minimum limit will be considered.
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically by attaching a Microsoft Word document to an e-mail message and sending it to email@example.com.
- Tolle Lege adheres to an anonymous reviewing procedure. Therefore, identifying information such as the author's name, social security number, course information, etc. should not appear anywhere in the text of the manuscript itself. On a separate page, submitters should include the following information: (1) the title of the paper and date submitted, (2) the author's name, major or field of study, and year of graduation, and (3) a valid e-mail address where the submitter can be reached over the summer. If the paper was originally written for a course, the submitter should also indicate (4) what course it was written for, including the semester in which it was written.
Deadline for submissions
Deadline: May 23, 2014